Informing, advising and
mediating of contacts
In the past mandate the members of AACC were
active on various congresses and cross border meetings - both
on state and community levels. AACC is lobbying on the field
of tourism, agriculture, protection of environment and technology.
Since in Austria basicly federation units are deciding about
financing of EC projects, the contract with the Carinthian
government is of essential importance, because it guarantees
also the Slovenian minority an equal access to cross border
cooperation with neighbor countries.
AACC has in this moment 90 members-58 individuals , 15 companies,
3 banks and 14 communities.
- in September 2002 in Velden a lecture held
by the then Slovenian secretary of European affairs and actual
European commissar dr. Janez Potočnik
- in November 2002 the then Slovenian secretary of economic
affairs dr. Tea Petrin visited Carinthia. We organised a working
lunch where our partner companies had opportunity to discuss
various topics with her
- in December 2003 the Slovenian secretary for structural
politics and regional development Zdenka Kovač met Carinthian
businessmen while visiting Carinthia-the initiative for this
meeting came from AACC.
- in July 2004 a lecture was held by Slovenian secretary of
European affairs mag. Milan Cvikl.
Cooperation on community level:
- successful termination of project with the
community Brda about wine tourism between Brda and Carinthia.
- finalisation of project about the use of wooden biomaterial
with the community Tržič. In this moment the project about
long term cooperation between Lake Side park, Klagenfurt and
the planned technology park in Tržic is in preparation.
- following the initiative of AACC the communities Bled, Slovenia
and Velden, Austria concluded a brotherhood agreement.
- realization of project of preparing models of investments
for better exploitation of biomaterial with community Slovenska
- with initiative of community Celje AACC is following the
project of transport infrastructure , which is of substantial
importance for Carinthian inhabitants , namely the planning
of construction of the motorway between Celje and border crossing
- just recently AACC made for the Secretary of regional development
the comparison study with analysis of using EC funds from
group incentive INTERREG III Austria-Slovenia 2005-2006.
AACC Managing board:
Bernard Sadovnik (president), Gerhard Weis
(vice-president), mag.Filip Warasch (secretary-general), mag.Štefan
Lesjak (financial affairs)
Members of AACC enlarged board:
Walter Fischer, DI Patrick Luh, DI Johann Ogris, mag.Vladimir
Polzer, mag.Tina Rabl, dr.Igor Roblek, mag.Michael Schmidt,
dr.Marjan Šturm, Željkica Vincek Pascuttini, and Toni Rifelj.